- 1. Fertility Society of India values your interest and your visit to our website. We respect and are committed to protect the privacy of the individuals who visits the Fertility Society of India website and individually identifiable information is not disclosed to any third party.
- 2. In the Fertility Society of India website, personal details are collected from the forms on our website that you are required to fill in whenever you request information or make use of a service offered by means of the website.
- 3. We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
- 4. A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet website sends to your browser when you access information at that site. No cookies have been used in this website.
- 5. Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message or after submission of any registration or form submission at website. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will be strictly used only for disseminating important information’s to you regarding the conference.
- 6. If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the concerned through the contact us page.
- 7. The use of the term “Personal Information” in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.